Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Best Gifts Come in Orange Boxes-1

Holidays are around the corner for lots of people. Everyone is mostly discussing the exchange of gifts and what to get for your precious loved ones.

Most of brands and websites are introducing various elements the IT YSL cabas chyc bag, the baroque Prada eye wear, the Olympia Le Tan Book Clutch and many more.



But the best gifts always come in Orange boxes
For this Holiday Hermes caught my full attention I didnt even notice the products they are providing 
I was too occupied by focusing on THE ILLUSTRATIONS. I cant seem to find the teaser I saw but I surely will post it as soon as I do but I was able to grab enough shots to show the sequence.

They Come in 3 SIZES and different clips:

1.









2.


3.








You can find more of their illustrations in their sections on the website.










No comments:

Post a Comment