Sunday, July 14, 2013

Superga for the Blonde Salad

Since March My love for sneakers became an obsession. Recently before I left to Milan I was hunting for fashion bloggers to publish an article Luckily I discovered the Blonde Salad her post was all about her collaboration for Superga. Normally Superga is not an option I would buy but her touch of Lace made them a crave I couldnt resist I had to add them to my collection. They were sold out on the website the only way I had the chance to get them was at the event which was IN MILAN a day after I arrive.



It was my first collaboration event abroad. The location was perfect as for the weather Im sure you are all aware of the Rinascente on the last floor. I wasnt able to take alot of pictures I was too occupied to get my pair.



 The shoes sold like crazy you will be able to find more pictures on her blog More pix of the shoes display and event

I finally got mine ..... They were available in 4 colors (white, baby blue, light pink and beige)
They run bigger than your normal size I couldnt find my size only in beige and white. I fell inlove with the beige.


Dont mind the socks 

No comments:

Post a Comment