Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bambas favorite fall/ winter items

We are again sharing with you our favorite key winter items for this season 


Balenciaga MINI padlock finally a small version thats extremely chic 

Emporio Armani is moving towards a wider more sharp direction
to be honest I haven't tried these pairs yet 
but I love the contrast of fabric


More velvet and more burgundy from Emporio <3


They finally are for sale after our loooong wait LOVE LANVIN statement necklaces


That piece of art we all wish we could buy Bottega Veneta 


Casual is important. For this holiday Philip Lim combined it perfectly 
available in mini and medium 
the question is what to choose


My coat for this winter, Im not a big fan of fur at all!! but this fox from FENDI 
is quite the killer


an extra pair of glasses always have space 

LE SPECS exclusive for net a porter.
ill share once I get my hands on them


I would love to see your winter favorites :) SHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment