Saturday, November 23, 2013

Chanel No.5



The story all began with a fragrance that carried and mesmerized all people.
Coco chanel never underestimated a lady that wears perfume.

These inside stories open our eyes to reality, fashion and beauty that is all about Pure Chanel and its powers.

Im used to watching all kinds of fashion shows since Karl is in also involved with his crazy makings in all seasons, I fell inlove with the the fragrance films more than anything else.

Lets start with my personal favorites

To the question "What do you wear to bed?" Marilyn responded, "CHANEL N°5." 

Marilyn <3

and it how it all began, the Legend  and how it became the number 1 selling perfume in the world.

As for my second I would immediately say JEWELRY, I have never seen a better brand that present their secret of clarity, style and consistency like the one I felt from this film it blew me away


"I want jewels that slip between the fingers of woman like a ribbon"-Grabriel Chanel






All I can say is ENJOY....                                  

2 comments:

  1. pretty interesting stuff on your blog. I Love COCO CHANEL :-) its the scent for me. my signature perfume.... I am following you , show some love and follow me back?

    ReplyDelete