Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Shoe took a life of its own



If I say Stan Smith or ask a female what does Stan Smith mean to you ? She will immediately reply by saying  its the limited edition collection Adidas released. The question is who is Stan Smith?!! Adidas released a shoe in dedication of a famous tennis player nothing more and nothing less.

Fashion and trends are more powerful than the brand itself sometimes. Its sad how people don't stop and think of what they are buying and wearing anymore. As a person who is very interested in fashion I always research my purchases, just for the sake of understanding the trend instead of just following it without purpose.







Dont misunderstand me, I love the shoes! They are so comfortable, I own a pair. The point of this
post was to explore the concept of the shoe and why was it launched. 

No comments:

Post a Comment