Monday, March 18, 2013

Lets Talk Fashion, Lets Talk Paris Lets Talk Fashion Week

One of my highlights from Paris's trip is visiting the showrooms of some of my favorite brands.

Kenzo was one of them. As you may be aware that Kenzo has totally changed their direction since Antonio Marras left the business we will never forget his lovely touch ups.

After Humberto Leon and Carol Lim joined the team we have witnessed alot of unusual changes for this season I totally support them.









As for myself I'm still not over the amazement of the whole Tiger face and print of FW 12 and SS13 maybe because I still didnt get my hand on my own sweater because all of them are 
literally sold out WORLD WIDE. 


The colorful leopard and animal prints were a huge success for 
Kenzo all shoes and accessories were also a huge advanced step.

This season's fashion show the designers took a higher and more riskier bar according to the reviews and feedback ALL EYES WERE ON KENZO.. 

This season the show took place in  the courtyard of La Samaritaine, the shuttered fancy department store in Paris’s first arrondissement they perfect location to shock the crowd.


FALL/WINTER is all about the Asian Warrior silhouette. Cropped jackets with rounded shoulders, wrap skirts, and A-line dresses were all composed of sharp folds. But if the structured silhouettes were Far East-warrior-esque then the prints seemed Asian inspired in a broader sense, bringing to mind the rich textiles of India, Mongolia, and Tibet.
The New Eye element is what everyone wants for this season.
The showroom was filled with all kinds of pans, sweatshirts and
dresses with the eye print which surprisingly
looks stylish and hip.   My favorite was mostly the tshirts where  I mostly like to keep weird prints.
For me I wont consider wearing an eye dress Im not that confident but I'm sure people are already considering what EYE items they are going to purchase.



Visiting Kenzo and living the whole experience of a New launch felt great . The product knowledge and exposure of patterns and fabrics makes you love your purchase from the brand even more.


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. Kenzo FW 13


No comments:

Post a Comment