Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lets Talk LANVIN....

One of my visits in Paris was LANVIN... every woman's dream and the definition of classy, stylish and unique. For this season LANVIN is all about the accessories .
Their effort was mostly on their bold necklaces which were my favorites I never thought an accessory could be this bold just by using English typo and their leather goods collection . My feedback on the clothing couldn't even describe how the cuts and fabric highlights Alber's magnificent work all I wished for is to meet him.

LANVIN never disappoints it felt great to be part of their
team to observe their great hospitality, study of the market and presentation of product which makes their brand glow
and stand out from rest. To have a LANVIN dress or evening piece is like owning a piece of timeless jewelry whether the piece was short, long , colorful or  even over sized it still
lives and breathes the extravagance.

Can twait to get my hands on the necklaces.

  As long as were talking about LANVIN I would liketo introduce their beautiful choices for gifts that were released Spring Summer 13. I fell inlove with the Illustrations I own the Iphone cover and I simply love the technique of the doodling. You can find them at Rubaiyat Al Khayatt Center Jeddah its the perfect selection for a gift.

                                                                   
                                                                      Playing Cards
                                                                 
 The Notebook 

 
  

  Mugs


 RUSSIAN DOLLS



Have a close look at the captions on the note books hilarious available also the IPAD and Iphone cover in the same illustration as the playing cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment