Thursday, May 9, 2013

Riyadh Rocks Kenzo



The tiger finally has been unleashed after the long wait.... The Tiger event was held in Riyadh last Tuesday a lot of complains from Jeddah though maybe next time obviously Kenzo are planning lots of cool up comings I will try to keep everyone posted.

As you may acknowledge that this is the last 2 seasons with the whole tiger print as I mentioned before in my previous Kenzo post. Yes!!! lots of people are waiting for the eye Im not sure Im one of them we will have to wait and see.


The event was a total success I hope everyone got a chance to get their Tiger Tshirts and Jumpers I obviously got mine.





 Lucky me the tshirts we received were in white couldn't resist

                                                 Kenzo Coffee Travel Mugs as giveaways
In love with mine

I hope all attendees received theirs.

Our favorite part in all events of course are the photos, Tiger masks for everyone  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Last but far from least the Kenzo Jumpers, received them in 5 styles
 but the Army green selection was my top pick
 


 Kenzo's brand manager dressed her jumper pretty well I might say

 
 
 I dressed my tshirt with High waist black pans, Statement necklace, YSL magenta cross bag and my fav Sonia Rykiel heels
 
 
 
I hope you all enjoyed the event kindly share all photos on
#riyadhrockskenzo
 
I would love to see how you dressed your jumper or tshirt 
 
 





 

1 comment: