Wednesday, May 6, 2015

#missadventure

Advertising is everything as I have mentioned that I'm doing my masters in branding at the moment. I'm going through a couple of techniques to promote brands and engage my audience.

Kate Spade is a very well known brand, It always had its own style. When we mostly hear Kate Spade I remember a pink spade or classic but cute styles. To spice up their summer campaign they add extra effort by exposing themselves in different ways through media channels they went a step further by creating short films to display their summer items and engage the audience to feel that they can purchase a life time item instead of seeing it on a model.

I have to also mention Im inlove with the flamingo items <3.


I like how they also chosen a very natural, clumsy but nice face for their campaigns to show the fact they suit all kinds of girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment