Monday, May 4, 2015

Oliver Jeffers

Its been ages since the last time I blogged, too busy with my Masters never though there would not be anytime to do progress other than doing school work.

I have been working on my illustration and drawing skills and read more about fashion and discovered new brands maybe Ill get to tell you about it later.

As for illustration, I have this classmate that really inspires me with her technique in illustration. She was never an illustration but she decided its her passion so she went ahead and did her masters in illustration to develop her talents and she is really talented. Im introducing new technique and material in my drawings to experiment to which extend I can reach and whats suits Bamba & Banafsaje more for any further development at the end of the day it is all about them .

She really drew my attention to Oliver Jeffers

This video is everything you need to know about him.

His technique is quite amazing, pure and in a way abstract. These are a couple of his children's books


this is also a website where he kind of advertises his books by illustration animated pages which is quite breath taking and smart.


1 comment:

  1. but i wont be bad idea at all to spend 10 mnts on your blog once a while

    ReplyDelete